A picture of our raised beds because our soil is so rocky. I unfortunately froze the melons and the cucumber, but my peppers and tomatoes made it. The potatoes are coming up really well too. I am hoping that moving our garden out of the back yard will give it enough light. Now I just have to keep Eleanore out of it. She likes to traipse through it with her bare feet. I can really relate because I used to traipse through the corral, but my carrots won't take much more of it. In fact you can see her foot prints in the picture. This dirt is the soil recipe (funny huh) from gardening by the square foot, so I'll let you know how it goes.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Eleanore and a Horse....
So this little girl loves to ride anything she can sit astride and call a horse. From the arm of the couch, to the rocks, to well anything use your imagination. So when I was putting in the garden I wanted her to quit tromping through my freshly planted seeds so I got out one of my saddles and put it on a rock.

A picture of our raised beds because our soil is so rocky. I unfortunately froze the melons and the cucumber, but my peppers and tomatoes made it. The potatoes are coming up really well too. I am hoping that moving our garden out of the back yard will give it enough light. Now I just have to keep Eleanore out of it. She likes to traipse through it with her bare feet. I can really relate because I used to traipse through the corral, but my carrots won't take much more of it. In fact you can see her foot prints in the picture. This dirt is the soil recipe (funny huh) from gardening by the square foot, so I'll let you know how it goes.
A picture of our raised beds because our soil is so rocky. I unfortunately froze the melons and the cucumber, but my peppers and tomatoes made it. The potatoes are coming up really well too. I am hoping that moving our garden out of the back yard will give it enough light. Now I just have to keep Eleanore out of it. She likes to traipse through it with her bare feet. I can really relate because I used to traipse through the corral, but my carrots won't take much more of it. In fact you can see her foot prints in the picture. This dirt is the soil recipe (funny huh) from gardening by the square foot, so I'll let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's her momma's girl right? Hope that the garden survives. Rhone is really killing mine too. Today he picked the whole cucumber plant. Awesome. Miss you!
Post a Comment