Monday, June 7, 2010

Chickens

To all of you who said the 20 chickens is a lot you are right. Josh hasn't had to mow the lawn for 3 weeks and the chickens are killing it around the edges. Lets just say I'll be glad to get rid of the majority of them. We are sending them to my in-laws as soon as we finish the coop josh is building. In my opinion it would make a great play house almost too nice for chickens, but hey no point in doing anything half way.

This is a picture of the Turkey which is twice this size now.

One of the 19 chickens.



The little coop that Josh built fo the back yard.


I think there are 20 chickens in this picture, but it is hard to get them all at once, and again this was two weeks ago, so they are twice this big.



.
This is the big coop that I think would make a fun play house, but we should finish it sometime soon and then I can say audios to the many chickens.

No comments: