How well do you think they match?
Now scoll down and look at which is our and tell me how much you think it is worth.
I would love any sort of feed back positive or negative. We hope to have some sort of website soon even if it is just another blog.
FYI I mixed the stain this is not a color you can buy at home depot. The spindles are held in place by a little square hole that Josh chiseled by hand.

4 comments:
I honestly couldn't tell the difference.
it should say "Look what Josh and I did" They seriously look identical in the pictures! You kids are adorable and it's fun to hear about them playing together (dangerous wagon or not right ;) it was great catching up with you the other day!
That family pic was taken in the trailer that still sits on my Grandpa Gibbons's place, around Dec 1985. We lived in it until I was 4 and moved to the house my parents live in now.
I really like the mission style furniture. This is quality work! Impressive Josh. Like Shaunie, I couldn't tell the difference.
Post a Comment