Thursday, March 26, 2009

February/ March Update

I had some great pictures I wanted to post. So here is a visual update.

Wyatt burned his hand on his grandparents stove but has healed pretty well and I think the scars will fade.


Wyatt and Ella playing in a wagon. It was a good game, but that wagon is so tippy that I had to put the kibosh on it.
.
The cake I made for Josh for Valentines day. I was going for red, but I decided I didn't need that much red 5 in my system so we got pink.

Also Ella with a clip in her hair. I love that her hair is a little curly after her bath. It is fun to put something in but also kind of bothersome. I'm not overly good at accessorizing since I don't do it often myself.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hahahahaha -- CUTE! I'm with you on the hair. I'm nervous about the day that Abby actually has some and I have to DO something with it!

Melinda said...

P.S. -- Send me your e-mail address to white_chile_pepper@hotmail.com. That's my open e-mail that I use mostly for things where I think I might get a lot of spam or mail that I don't want to read. Then I'll invite you to read our blog!