Sorry its been a while. Life gets kind of crazy sometimes. So we went down to visit Grandma Jiggs and Grandpa Kelly after christmas. We built a snowman and had a lot of fun. Wyatt loved the snow machine just as much as he did the motorbike. It was great to visit. We also got to see one of Josh's Uncle and Aunts that we've only met once previously. Enjoy a few of the pictures as well as the one of the budding photographer.
I got to take Wyatt skiing. Josh's mom works on the ski patrol at Mount Spokane so she gets great prices so we went up on a week day. I never thought one of my children would be one of those little tiny guys on the ski hill, but he looked pretty cute. He liked to ride on the swing(the chair lift) better than he liked going down the hill. He had fun and he wants to go again. I also got in a few solo runs and it was great to get out and do something physical. It helped a lot that it was a beautiful clear winter day up on the mountain, when the valley was covered in fog. I even got a little bit of a sun tan.
Well we're just gettin' by one day at a time. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:
Whoa, where did the time go, wyatt is old enough to go skiing- it's just crazy to me. Cute pics thanks for the update!
Post a Comment