Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At the Fair

I entered my horse in the Fair this year. It was a lot of fun. I participated in the Western and English Equitation and Pleasure classes. I also did the gaming which are speed events like barrels and poles and an obstacle course. I got 3 3rd place ribbons and 22 bucks. It was a good learning experience as almost everything was new to me and everything was new to my horse. Scout (my horse) showed a lot of potential.

Scout all trimmed and polished in his stall at the fair.


Me in all but my helment english riding get up. I love the pants. NOT!

Wyatt also got to go on his first rollercoster he loved it.

1 comment:

meagan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so impressed that you put all that work into riding. Glad to hear that you enjoyed a little time to yourself. Keep the fun pictures coming- it makes you seem closer!